The Alameda County General Administrative/Ordinance Codes can be downloaded in their entirety from the county website. The following ordinances are typically applicable to flood control district operations and projects. It is the responsibility of any persons or organizations performing work within District right-of-way or on District projects to review all county ordinances for applicability.
- Chapter 6.36 – Flood Control and Water Conservation District Use Regulations
- Chapter 6.88 – Water Wells
- Chapter 12.11 – Regulation of Trees in County Right-Of-Way
- Chapter 13.08 – Stormwater Management and Discharge Control Ordinance
- Chapter 13.12 – Water Course Protection Ordinance
- Chapter 15.36 – Grading, Erosion and Sediment Control
- Chapter 15.40 – Floodplain Management
- Prohibiting Access or Trespass into the Alameda County Flood Control District’s Right-of-Way
California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region, Municipal Regional Stormwater NPDES Permit, Order R2-2009-0074, NPDES Permit No. CAS612008, October 14, 2009.